Website Property: Teresa Cerezo Poves
Comercial Name: Capitolvintage
Address: C/Virgen de los Remedios2. 1d – 29120 Málaga.
TFN: +34 651 68 52 29
Domain Name: www.capitolvintage.com
- All the prices showed on this page include the VAT.
LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Capitol Vintage is the website destined to publicite and to report of our articles, as well as to the sale of the same ones.
The access to this website is completely free, being obligatory the knowledge and acceptance of the legal notice and the conditions of use of the same one. The acceptance of this legal notice and conditions of use will have contractual character and will have to be full without allowing him the conditional acceptances. These use conditions are directed to the users (visitors / clients) of the web.
The user promises to make a licit use of the Web place and of its content, in accordance with the applicable juridical arranging and the present General Conditions of Use of the Web place. The User in no case will be able:
- To make not authorized or fraudulent use of the Web place and/or of its content with illegal ends, prohibited under these circumstances General, harmful of rights of third, or that of any form they could produce damages or damages in a computer team.
- To gain access or to try to gain access to restricted areas of the Web place, without Capitolvintage assent.
- To hurt in the physical or logical systems of Capitolvintage of its providers or of third
- To introduce or to spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of provoking damages in the physical or logical systems of “the manager”, of its providers or of third
- To try to gain access, handle and/or manipulate the information of third Capitolvintage providers and other users
- To reproduce or to copy, to distribute, to allow the access of the public across any form of public communication, to transform or to modify the contents, unless one is provided with the authorization of the holder of the right correspondents or it turns out to be legally afford
- To suppress, to conceal or to manipulate the notes on rights of intellectual or industrial property and other information identificativos of the Capitolvintage rights or of third incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any mechanisms of information that could be inserted in the contents
- To obtain and to try to obtain the contents using for it means or procedures different from those who, according to the cases, have been put at its disposal at this effect or have been indicated definitely on the Web pages where the contents should be or, in general, from those who are usually used in Internet for not containing a risk of damage or disablement of the Web place and/or of the contents.
Capitolvintage reserves the right to exercise all the actions be available in right for demanding the responsibilities that should stem from the nonperformance of any of the dispositions of these General Conditions of Use of the Web place on the part of a User.
RIGHTS OF INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user recognizes and accepts that all the rights of industrial and intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Web place, belong to Capitolvintage and/or to third. In no case the access to the Web place involves no type of resignation, transmission, or entire transfer not partially of the above mentioned rights.
Capitolvintage authorizes the Users to use, visualize, to print the Contents and/or the elements inserted in the Web place exclusively for its particular and not lucrative use; whenever in any case there is indicated the origin and/or author of the same ones and that, in its case, there appears the symbol of the copyright and/or notes of industrial property of its holders. For any other use different from the definitely authorized ones, it will be essential to obtain the assent in writing of the holder of the rights of which it is a question.
Of conformity to the established in the law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Information of Personal Character, we inform him that all the information that it should facilitate to us will be included in the automated file of clients of which he is responsible Capitolvintage with domicile to administrative effects in the direction ut supra.
By virtue of them established in the article 21 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the Information society and of electronic commerce, the mailing of advertizing or promotional communications by e-mail needs the express authorization of the recipient. Finally, we inform him that the files of the clients of Capitolvintage where its information is kept, it expires with all the accident control measures that guarantee the confidentiality and safety of the treatment of its information, nevertheless Capitolvintage does not make the servant responsible for possible attacks hackers to himself.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any question examined or that concerns to the Web site Capitolvintage or anyone of that on him it depends, will be of application the Spanish legislation, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derivative or related to the use of of the present Web place, the Courts and Courts of MÁLAGA (Spain). To present claims in the use of our services they can go for letter to the direction above stated.